65K 128x160p 1.8 inch RGB LCD ST7735S Controller Driver 3.3V Compatible SPI Interface
This RGB LCD has a 1.8-inch diagonal screen size. The module has an embedded driver chip ST7735S controller onboard. This LCD displays RGB colors with 65K bit depth (color levels). It is 3.3V compatible module and the screen resolution is 128x160 pixels. It works with most boards that are compatible with the SPI communication interface. The module comes with an 8-PIN PH2.0 20cm long connector. The 1.8-inch RGB LCD works with a variety of popular SBCs including Raspberry Pi, NVIDIA Jetson Nano, Odroid, STM32, and Arduino, etc.
Specifications of 65K 128x160p 1.8-inch RGB LCD
- Onboard Controller: ST7735S embedded driver chip
- Communication Interface: Compatible with the SPI interface
- Connector: an 8-PIN 20cm PH2.0 connector is included
- Display Colors: Multicolor RGB
- Color Levels / Bit Depth: 65K
- Backlight (Illumination): LED
- Diagonal Screen Size: 1.8-inch
- Screen Resolution: 128x160 pixels
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V Compatible
- Board Compatibility: Works with the boards that have the SPI communication interface. For example, Odroid, Raspberry Pi, STM32, NVIDIA Jetson Nano, and Arduino, etc.
- Development Support: Manuals, examples, and development resources are included for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, STM32, and NVIDIA Jetson Nano.
- Weight: 19 Grams
- Dimensions: 5.65cm x 3.4cm | 56.5mm x 34.0mm
- 1x 1.8-inch 128x160p RGB LCD
- 1x 20cm long 8-PIN PH2.0 Connector