Odroid Vu8M 8-inch TFT Touch LCD for Odroid M1
ODROID-Vu8M has been designed to work with the ODROID-M1. This 8-inch Capacitive Touch TFT LCD, once connected to the ODROID-M1, becomes a Human-Machine-Interface (HMI) device.
The display supports the 4-Lane MIPI – DSI. The hardware screen resolution is 800 x 1280 pixels and it comes with mounting accessories and brackets to fit with Odroid-M1.
Specifications of ODROID Vu8M TFT Capacitive Touch LCD
- LCD Type: Thin-Film-Transistor (TFT)
- Touch Type: Capacitive | 5-Finger Touch Input
- Display Size: 8-inch
- Power Consumption: 2.4W (± 10%) | 100% Duty Cycle
- Hardware Resolution: 800 x 1280 pixels
- Screen Dimensions (Active Display Area): 17.22cm x 10.76cm | 172.224mm x 107.64mm
ODROID-Vu8M Dimensions (Unit – mm)
- 8-inch Assembled TFT LCD with Touch Panel
- M3*40 – Blots - Black (x3)
- 0*7 Bolts – Black (x11)
- FPCB Cable 60mm (x2)
- MIPI - DSI Convertor Board for Odroid M1
- LCD Bracket Board for Odroid M1
- U Shape Bracket Board for Odroid M1 (x2)
How to Fit Odroid Vu8M Display with Odroid-M1?
- Fit the U-Shaped Bracket Boards to the back of the ODROID-M1.
- Secure the bracket boards using PM3.0*7 blots.
- Fit the U-Shaped Bracket Boards (with the pre-fixed Odroid M1) to back of the Odroid Vu8M LCD.
- Secure with the help of the PM3.0*7 bolts.
- Plug and fix the 60mm 31-Pin FPCB cable of the MIPI converter on the Odroid M1.
- The convertor board receives the touch signals from the LCD using this FPCB cable.
- Make sure to carefully undo the clamp before you insert the cable.
- Make sure to properly secure the ribbon in its place by pressing the clamp.
- Check the connection between the 31-Pin and 6-Pin FPCB cables.
- Touch Screen 3.5mm (6-Pin) | LCD: 60mm (31-Pin)
- Mount the M3*40 bolts and PM3.0*7 bolts on the bottom of the U-shaped bracket board.
- The angle of the Vu8M LCD is adjustable to 70 degrees.