SH1106 1.3 inch 128x64p OLED SPI and I2C Interfaces Horizontal Curved Pi Header
This 1.3-inch OLED works with most boards that support either the I2C or the SPI communication interface. It features a 128x64p screen that displays content in clue color. The viewing cone (angular range) of this OLED is 160o. There is an onboard controller SH1106 embedded driver chip. The pin header of this display module has curved / horizontal pins.
Specifications of SH1106 1.3-inch 128x64p OLED
- Diagonal Display Size: 1.3-inch
- Onboard Controller: SH1106 Driver Chip
- Compatible Interfaces: SPI 4-Wire, SPI 3-Wire, and I2C communication interfaces are supported
- Display Resolution: 128x64 pixels
- Display (Content) Color: Blue
- Viewing Cone (Angular Range): 160o view angle
- Operating Temperature: Suitable to work at a temperature anywhere between -20oC and +70oC
- Storage Temperature: Suitable to store at a temperature anywhere between -30oC and +80oC
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5.0V voltage compatible
- Board Compatibility: Works with most boards that support the I2C or the SPI (3-Wire / 4-Wire) communication interface. Examples are, Odroid, BeagleBone, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, STM32, and NVIDIA Jetson Nano, etc.
- Weight: 8 Grams
- Dimensions: 4.05cm x 3.75cm | 40.5mm x 37.5mm
- 1x SH1106 1.3-inch OLED Module (Horizontal / Angled Pin Header)