Odroid XU4 with Fan
Download ODROID XU4 User Manual and Resources
The ODROID-XU4 is still considered among the most popular ODROID PCs ever released. This PCB features the Samsung 2.0GHz Cortex-A15 SoC (Exynos5422) along with 1.4GHz Cortex-A7. The release of the ODROID-XU4 marked the beginning of extensive computing from Mini PCs. At has a 2Gbyte LPDDR3 along with Mali-T628MP6 GPU. It also supports the optional USB sound card.
Video Presentation and Projects
- SoC: Cortex-A15 Exynos5422 (Samsung) @2.0GHz and Cortex-A7 @1.4GHz
- GPU: Mali-T628MP6 (PenCL 1.2 Full Profile and OpenES 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.1 supportive)
- RAM: PoP 2Gbyte LPDDR3 12GB/s @750MHz (2x32-bit)
- XU4 supports USB Sound Card (Optional)
- Up to 128GB supportive MicroSD Card Slot
- 1x USB HOST 2.0 Standard SuperSpeed Type-A
- 2x USB HOST 3.0 Standard SuperSpeed Type-A
- Up to 64GB supportive eMMC 5.0 Socket
- Auto-MDIX 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet RJ-45
- HDMI to support Digital Audio Output
- 4a HDMI Type-A Connector
- USB IEEE IT1R 802.11 ac/b/g/n WLAN
- 5V/4A Power Supply Compatible
- 30Pin GPIO Header (UART/SPI/ADC/I2C)
- 12Pin GPIO (I2C and I2S)
- Weight: 38 grams (excluding cooling fan)
- Dimensions: 83mm x 58mm x 20mm
ODROID-XU4 marks a new generation of Mini PCs. This PCB is energy-efficient and its hardware comes with the smaller form factor. It is compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop, Android 7.1 Nougat, Ubuntu 16.04, etc. This PC is there to upgrade computing when you are looking for faster and smoother 3D gaming, networking, browsing, and booting.
- The package includes ODROID-XU4 PCB and a Cooling Fan
- This particular fan for ODROID-XU4 is capable of automatically detecting the heat level. It begins to work as soon as the computing load reaches a certain level.