KKSB Machined Aluminum Case for ODROID XU4 and XU4Q
The performance of ODROID PCs is increasing due to the extended processing units. The ODROID XU4 later came with a taller heatsink and cooling fan (XU4Q version). But the noise of the fan often frustrated most of the users. KKSB-Cases has come up with an effective solution. This machined case has a minimal design. The KKSB Machined Aluminum Case for ODROID is compatible with XU4 and XU4Q PCs. It is made of solid 6061 aluminum (CNC milled) and hard anodized. It comes with thermal pads (2mm thick) to keep the PCB cool. It means that there remains no need for a cooling fan. This KKSB case for ODROID XU4 and XU4Q allows you to get rid of the noisy fans.
Features of KKSB Machined Aluminum Case for ODROID XU4/XU4Q
- Official product of KKSB-Cases
- Material: 6061 solid aluminum (CNC milled)
- Color: Grey (Hard Anodized)
- Comes with 2mm thick Thermal Pad
- 2x LED indication light pipes
- Rubber feet enhance the stability of the casing
- Comes with a push button
- Wall-mounting is possible thanks to the holes on the backside of the casing
- Compatible with ODROID XU4 and XU4Q
- The casing comes with a built-in heatsink
- Cutouts for SD Card, HDMI, Ethernet, USB, and PWR
- No need for a cooling fan
- 4x Mounting Screws
- Dimensions: 90mm x 69mm x 30mm
Assembly of KKSB Machined Aluminum Case for ODROID XU4/XU4Q
- First, you need to place the 2mm thermal pad onto the PCB.
- Pick up the PCB and place it inside the Casing
- Align the LED Light Indication pipes
- Align the pushbutton
- Tighten the screws to secure the assembly
This case is much different than the previous KKSB metal cases. New technology is there to dissipate the heat and keep the system cool via a thermal pad. The outlook and finishing are also different. It is much more minimal and looks more delicate.