Tall Anodized Heatsink for Odroid-XU4 and XU4Q 40 x 40 x 25 mm
This is the exclusive heatsink for Ordoid XU4 that comes standard with the XU4Q (Quiet) version. Replacing the XU4 Fan with this heatsink will let you get rid of the fan noise. The performance of this tall XU4Q heatsink is excellent and you can optimize it even more by configuring the CPU clocking to 1.4GHz. In addition to this blue anodized heatsink, you will get a heat-dissipating thermal paste tube.
Features of the Tall Heatsink for Odroid-XU4 and XU4Q
- A quiet replacement for the noisy cooling fan
- Efficient heat dissipation
- Heat diverting thermal tube included
- Blue anodized finishing
- Compatible with Odroid XU4 and Odroid XU4Q
- Optimal performance at 1.4GHz CPU clocking
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 25 (mm) | 4 x 4 x 2.5 (cm)
- Always use the thermal paste to set up the heatsink. Without the thermal paste, the efficiency of the heatsink will drop since this paste resists the CPU from overheating.
- The anodized coating is done to protect the heatsink from a short circuit. Make sure to clear the heatsink gently without scratching its surface.