SSD1306 128x64p 0.96 inch OLED SPI and I2C Interface Support Curved Horizontal Pin Header
This 0.96-inch 12x64 pixels OLED features an embedded SSD1306 driver chip. This OLED works with most systems and boards that support either an I2C or an SPI communication interface. This module has a pin header with curved (angled) / horizontal pins. The screen features ¾ Blue Section and ¼ Yellow Section and has a 160o wide view angle.
Specifications of SSD1306 128x64p 0.96-inch OLED
- Display Size: 0.96-inch (Diagonal)
- Display Quality: 128x64 pixels resolution
- Communication Interface: Supports I2C, SPI 3-Wire, and SPI 4-Wire communication interfaces
- Display Color: ¾ Blue Section | ¼ Yellow Section
- Wide View Angle: > 160o
- Operating Temperature: Suitable to work at a temperature anywhere between -20oC and +70oC
- Storage Temperature: Suitable to store at a temperature anywhere between -30oC and +80oC
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5.0V voltage compatible
- Board Compatibility: Works with most boards that support the I2C or the SPI (3-Wire / 4-Wire) communication interface. Examples are, Odroid, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, STM32, and NVIDIA Jetson Nano, etc.
- Weight: 5 Grams
- Dimensions: 3.53cm x 3.3cm | 33.5mm x 33.0mm
- 1x 128x64p 0.96-inch OLED (Horizontal / Curved Pin Header)