KKSB Gray Aluminum Case for Odroid N2+
This is the upgraded metal case for Odroid N2+ from KKSB-Cases. This case features an 80mm cooling fan for Odroid N2+. It also included a 12mm pushbutton, 2x light pipes for Power and System indicators on N2+ board, 4x screwable rubber feet, assembly screws, and fasteners. The height of the rubber feet is increased to speed up the airflow and heat dissipation.
Read here how to assemble the case and connect and set up the start button.
This case comes with a programmable momentary push button that can be used for various tasks such as Boot, etc. It is not a Plug & Play button. The instruction manual contains the example of how to boot Linux and how to wire. For other Operating Systems or Linux versions, you may set it up differently but we will not be able to support with any programming instructions or help.
Specifications of KKSB Aluminum Case for Odroid N2+
- Brand: KKSB-Cases
- Color Variant: Gray
- Material: Aluminum
- Finishing: Anodized Sandblasted
- Compatibility: Designed for Odroid N2+ board with cutouts for connectors and interfaces
- Cooling: 80mm Cooling Fan for Odroid N2+ is included
- Heat Dissipation: Taller screwable rubber feet (included) for fast airflow and heat dissipation
- Status Indicators: Holes for 2x Light Pipes for Power and System indicators
- Push-button: Comes with a programable 12mm momentary pushbutton
- 1x KKSB Aluminum Case Odroid N2+
- 1x 12mm Pushbutton
- 1x 80mm Cooling Fan
- 4x Screwable Rubber Feet
- 2x Light Pipes
- Screws / Fasteners