USB Audio Adapter for ODROID
The problem with the makeshift audio adapters is that you cannot rely on them for a long time. In addition, the quality is not as good as something exclusively designed for specific PCs. This official ODROID USB Audio Adapter is compatible with a variety of ODROID boards. You can use it with ODROID-C1, ODROID-C0, ODROID-C2, and ODROID-XU4. It contains the CM108AH (Single-Chip) that comes with important fully-embedded analog modules.
Features of ODROID USB Audio Adapter
- The adapter contains a single-chip USB Audio CM108AH
- Embedded analog modules on the chip include PLL, Microphone Booster, Headphone Amplifier, ADC, USB Transceiver, Regulator, and DAC
- Full-Speed 12Mbps USB 2.0
- Comes with bus-powered USB mode
- 5mm Mono Microphone Input Jack
- 5mm Stereo Output Jack
- Type-A USB Connector
- Features a 100mm to 130mm long cable
- Weighs 33 grams
- Approximate Dimensions: 60mm x 30mm x 15mm
This is a well-designed USB Audio Adapter from ODROID. Build quality is reliable. You don’t have to look for multiple audio connectors because this single adapter does the job efficiently.