Download ODROID C1/C1+ Resources
Download ODROID C1/C1+ User Manual
ODROID-C1+ has been a success in terms of its performance and usability. This PCB contains S805 Quad-Core ARMv7 @1GHz along with the Mali-450 MP2 GPU. The ODROID-C1+ features 1Gbyte DDR3 that runs @792MHz. There is a MicroSD Slot facilitates up to 16GB card. In addition, this PC has an eMMC socket, a High-Speed MicroUSB OTG 2.0, and 4x USB HOST 2.0. The ODROID C1+ also comes with an Auto-MDIX RJ-45 Ethernet and an onboard RTC that is compatible with the battery connector. The PCB also features IEEE ITRI WLAN to support WiFi. ODROID C1+ is compatible with Debian, Ubuntu, Arch Linux, Fedora, LibreELEC, and Android. This is one of the best PCBs for set-top boxes, gaming apps, prototyping devices, software workstations, and home automation controllers.
Video Presentations and Projects
- SoC: Amlogic S805 ARMv7 Quad-Core processor @1.5GHz (28nm Wafer)
- GPU: Mali-450 MP2 (facilitates OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1)
- RAM: 1Gbye DDR3 @792MHz
- Contains a MicroSD Slot (Max 16GB Card)
- Comes with an eMMC Socket
- 1x MicroUSB OTG 2.0 (High-Speed)
- 4x USB HOST 2.0 (Type-A)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 MBs Auto-MDIX RJ-45
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n IEEE ITRI WLAN
- Onboard RTC (The Real-Time-Clock is compatible with the battery connector)
- 40Pin GPIO including UART/I2C/ADC/SPI
- 7Pin I2S Port
- HDMI Audio Output
- HDMI Video Output
- 5V/2A Power Supply Compatible
- Contains a Heatsink (weighs only 16 grams)
- PCB Weight: 40 Grams (excluding heatsink)
- Dimensions: 85mm x 56mm x 18mm (1.0mm Thick PCB)
- You can install the Operating System on ODROID-C1+ by either using an eMMC or MicroSD. But eMMC module is recommended for Operating System installation. MicroSD will take more time for installation and there are chances of missing some files.
- If USB OTG Port is not in use, you can remove the J8 Jumper. This way, the unit will release less heat. It will contribute to performance optimization.