Wifi Dual band USB3.0
IEEE 802.11 ac / a / b / g / n WLAN module with built-in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz dual band antenna.
Works with ODROID-XU4
Android and Linux compatible
Update your operating system to the latest version if it does not work.
- Realtek RTL8812AU chipset (ID = 0bda: 8812)
- Dual-Band MIMO 2x2 solution (11ac 2x2 MAC / BB / RF + PA)
- USB 3.0 Super-Speed interface (compatible with USB2.0 as well)
- LED for WiFi Link Activity and button for WPS
- Dimension: 77 x 27.5 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 14g
Experimental test with XU4 USB 3.0 port.
Equipment for testing.
- ODROID-XU4 with Ubuntu 16.04, updates as today.
- Provided 802.11ac Wifi Adapter, Comfast CF-912AC
- Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO 3x3 MIMO Wifi access point, firmware: 22.214.171.12477
- TP-Link Jetstream 24 Port - TL-SG3424, firmware: 1.0.2
Dell PowerEdge T430, Xeon E5-2650v4, 128 GB RDIMM DDR4-2400, Broadcom 5720, Ubuntu 16.04, updates as today.
2.4Ghz Network configured for channel 6 (2437Mhz) with HT40 enabled.
5Ghz network configured for channel 36 (5180Mhz Center, 5170-5190) 20Mhz bandwidth, VHT80 enabled.
2.4Ghz was established at 144Mbit / s.
5Ghz was formed at 867Mbit / s.
The equipment was kept 1.5 meters apart during all tests, no obstacles in between.
5 Ghz test
- 5Ghz Download (10 simultaneous connections): 173Mbit / s
- 5Ghz Upload (10 simultaneous connections): 183Mbit / s
- 5Ghz Duplex Test (4 simultaneous connections, 2 down, 2 up): 206.8Mbit / s
2.4 Ghz test
- 4Ghz Download (10 simultaneous connections): 89.2Mbit / s
- 4Ghz Upload (10 simultaneous connections): 40.1Mbit / s
- 4Ghz Duplex test (4 simultaneous connections, 2 down, 2 up): 72.4Mbit / s (combined)